Level 4 – Platinum
For those who are committed to the creation and implementation of best practice in their school or teaching context. Aimed at those who have attended introductory courses and are looking to deepen their practice and advance their understanding further.
If you are looking to add a specific unit or course on the topic of adolescence to your school or organisation’s educational offering please get in touch and ask about curriculum development services.
Curriculum development may include revising an existing course or unit, or designing and developing a course from scratch. The curriculum development process is done in close collaboration with your school or organisation and can involve co-creation with students or staff if desired. The process culminates in a bespoke curriculum for your school or organisation which can be delivered in a format of your choosing on a one off or regular basis.
See below for an outline of what this could include:
- Initial consultation session – discussing your needs and aims and how I could support those
- Basic evaluation – some initial exploration to understand where your practices around growth and development are currently
- Review/recommendations – report of recommendations
- Co-creation workshop – day long workshop to co-create what you want best practice to look like at your school or teaching setting, agreement on first steps towards that best practice
- Implementation and review – 6 monthly review, providing support and advice.
To book or make an enquiry please get in touch
Interested in booking something different?Explore the links below to see what else is on offer…